Are you looking for work, and hoping to find an opportunity to make a direct impact helping to literally save lives impacted by COVID? Randstad in Wallingford is currently hiring Test Technicians to test completed parts for respirator machines, devices that are absolutely essential for hospitals and medical centers across the globe. This is a long-term role in a clean environment that allows you to be comfortably seated while you work. Even better, once your training is complete, you can even listen to your favorite music, books or podcasts while working at your station!
If you’re thinking this might be the perfect job for you, we want to find out if you’re right! Apply today, or contact Tyler Waterman at either 475-233-8826 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like more info. We look forward to working with you!
Daily responsibilities include:
- Following detailed schematics and SOP’s in accordance with the variance amounts
- Use of tools like multi-meters and pressure calibrators to test product
- Keeping detailed and accurate records of testing results and procedures
- Quality inspection
- Working in a production oriented environment to meet production demands
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- keeping detailed records
- quality inspection (1 year of experience is required)
- testing products
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 1 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.