Are you looking for a job that is year round, union company and has the opportunity of going permenant with the company for the right candidates? Then we want you to apply today! This position is for General and Heavy labor inside of a cooler in Salinas,Ca. Previous experience a plus!
- Blending Line: Will lift plastic containers with product to be emptied into mix transfer conveyor. Pull product out of large bins, assist with moving pallet of product on roller racks.
- Dumpers: Will climb a stationary ladder to stand on a platform; will assist in loosening product from large bin using a plastic tool dump onto a transport conveyor; observe and inspect produce on conveyer belt visually, will use hands to move large bin.
- Dryer Area: Will be working in a fast paced area moving plastic containers with wet product from conveyors to put containers inside dryers; pull out container with product out of dryers to be stacked on pallets to be dumped onto transfer conveyors.
- Palletizing: Will be working in a fast paced environment pulling boxes of product off conveyor to stack on pallets. Stacked boxes will be tied before moving pallet out of the line area with manual pallet jack or electric pallet jack.
- PMO: Will work either individually or with coworkers to operate the bagger and or clam shell machines, adding and removing film rolls / label rolls, maintaining equipment speeds.
- Wash Bin Line: Will individually or with coworker outside, wash out large bins using pressure hoses; tilt bin upright when finished; clean blending / mixing equipment using pressure hoses standing on a platform.
- Quality Control: At all stages of production all employees are responsible for the quality control of product be managed or ran by employee. Will be responsible reporting any quality control issues immediately to supervisor and will perform additional quality control duties as needed and required.
- Ability to stand for duration of your shift (7-9 hours)
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Work in cold environment
- Report to work on time and follow directions from supervisor.
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
- Work autonomously and work as a team.
- Ability to count, add, subtract for packing purposes.
- Maintain good grooming and personal hygiene.
- Understand and carry out oral and written instruction.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with those individuals contacted in the course of workday and the ability to interact with the co-workers and management.
- Basic knowledge of industrial production flows and safety precautions.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Following Instructions
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4:30 PM - 1:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.