Bring your desire to learn and grow your career to our chocolate factory and make an impact immediately. We are looking for dependable sanitation workers to join one of the most respected companies in the local area. Do you have experience in food service, food preparation, sanitation, or are you looking to pursue a career change? Ready to make up to $13.50/hr? If so, we need to talk! Be prepared to interview now by reviewing more details below. We are looking for someone detail-oriented, after all.
Perform general industrial cleaning in production areas.
- Maintain clean floors throughout the building and production areas removing dirt, spilled chocolate, grease, debris.
- Empty trash containers and other waste containers.
- Wash and dust walls, equipment, and tanks to remove dirt, spilled chocolate, grease, oil or any other foreign matter.
- Clean and inspect assigned metal detectors and magnets daily, record on HAACP log.
- Report any defective materials, spills or any issues that will take longer than normal to clean to supervisor
- Occasionally fill pails for production or assist in other production utility operator activities.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.