Would you like to work for a company who is committed to their employees’ safety and where you will be recognized for your CNC Programming skills? We are looking for CNC Lathe Programmers to join an innovative/family-oriented/local) company in the Spartanburg area. If you can ensure the safety and efficientcy, while utilizing your experience as a CNC Programmer in a high-speed manufacturing environment; we have the job for you!
CNC Lathe Programmer is responsible for interpreting project blueprints, setting up machines to produce the component . They must perform test runs and make adjustments until the resulting product meets blueprint specifications. CNC Programmers are also charged with performing machine maintenance and cleaning. This position requires to train on 1st shift 7:00am-3:30pm for 2-3weeks then transfer to 2nd shift 3:00pm-11:30pm. Pay ranges from $19-20 D.O.E.
- Familiarity and skill with interpreting technical drawings and blueprints
- Skilled at troubleshooting and resolving mechanical or logistical problems that arise
- Ability to work independently and closely follow directions is essential
- Experience with Mazak, Haas or Mazatrol Lathes is a plus not a requirement
- Use computer software to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly
- 3+ years of manual lathe and/or mill operating experience in a manufacturing and programming environment
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 15lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- CNC (3 years of experience is required)
- cnc lathe (3 years of experience is preferred)
- cnc programmer
- Blueprint Reading (1 year of experience is preferred)
- machine setup
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.