A reputable manufacturing company in Largo, FL is looking to add a skilled, heavy industrial Assembler to their team! Their business is growing due to COVID-19 so there is a lot of work to be done as well as consistent, steady hours each week. Previous heavy industrial assembly experience is required and experience with PVC and CPVC piping is preferred. You must also have your own tools available to bring on site. This job is very hands on and requires extreme attention to detail. This is a 1st shift opporutnity that pays up to $15.00/hour based on experience. They also provide an annual bonus once brought on permanent!
If interested, please apply online today and email your resume to Kaitlynne.Fuller@randstadusa.com! You will need an update resume in order to be considered.
- Fits and assembles components according to assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering memos, sketches and other written and/or verbal specifications using bolts, screws, dowels, or rivets parts together, using hand and/or power tools, rivet gun
- Able to read part and assembly blueprints, verify assembly of parts based off the prints
- Must be able to use calipers, micrometers, gauges, small hand tools and power tools
- Familiar with industrial Schedule 80 PVC, CPVC & SST piping practices
- Familiar with electrical schematics and industrial wiring skills
- Previous heavy industrial assembly experience is REQUIRED - at least 2 years' experience
- MUST have own tools
- Measuring/Layout tools
- Tape Measure
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Read and understand drawings (metric and imperial)
- Mechanical Assembling
- Mechanical assembly
- Manual Dexterity
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.