Are you looking for the next steps in your Assembler career? Take that first one by applying to be a Assembler. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with their hands and is wanting to learn a new trade. The ideal candidate has great hand-eye coordination since you will be looking through a microscope looking at small parts. This is a great opportunty in an air conditioning environment!
- Examining small parts through a microscope for 8 hours + a day
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Time Management
- hand eye coordination
- Quality Control
- Small Parts
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 2 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.