Want to work for a company who offers:
- A stable career opportunity
- 14 days off per month including 7 days off in a row
- Overtime every other week
- Growth opportunities We are looking for people who are reliable, dedicated who are willing to work hard.
Starts at $13/hour
Pay when hired after contract period is $18
- 2-Hour Rotating/Swing Shift
- 7a-7p or 7p-7a
- Rotating days and nights with days off in between
- Weekends required as it falls on your rotation
- 7 days off in a row planned into your 28 day schedule!
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and achieve results.
- Lift, bend, walk, stoop, and stand for a 12 hour shift.
- Operate machinery to manufacture optical fiber
- Collect and dispose of damaged or unwanted fiber
- Follow work instructions.
- Ensure a safe work environment.
- Operation of equipment specific to some opportunities.
- Excellent work ethic
- Team player attitude
- Must value SAFETY in the workplace!
- Ability to stand/walk for 12 hour shifts
- Must submit to a Drug Test
- Must submit to a Physical
- Must submit to a Background check
- High School Diploma/GED
We offer Benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Short Term Disability and Term Life
- Discount plan for everyday items
- Real opportunity for career / wage advancement •
- Work in clean, climate controlled and safe environment
• Ability to work in fast paced environment and achieve results.
• Lift, bend, walk, stoop, and stand for a 12 hour shift.
• Operate machinery to manufacture optical fiber
• Collect and dispose of damaged or unwanted fiber
• Follow work instructions. • Ensure a safe work environment.
• Operation of equipment specific to some opportunities.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Material Handling
- Standing up to 12 hours
- Machine Operator Helper
- Product Handling
- Steel Toe Boots
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 PM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.