Randstad has partnered with a concrete company located in Lino Lakes, MN. We are looking for a highly skilled Maintenance Mechanic that can perform preventative maintenance on concrete production equipment and some facilities maintenance. The company offers competitive wages, excellent medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as a solid 401K package.
The primary functions of the role will be to lead the plant maintenance team to maintain, troubleshoot and repair the plant equipment. This organization offers competitive pay, work-life balance, opportunity for growth, and has a great employee appreciation rating. If you are interested in learning more about this position please e-mail ross.skowronek@randstad usa.com or call 651.633.4080
Shift: Mon-Thur 6am-4pm, Fri 6am-10am Rate of pay: $26-$30 DOQ
If you are interested in applying for this position, please call me at 651.633.4080, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at my company text message account at 651.560.3076.
1- preventive maintenance program for production equipment and company owned tools (e.g. grease bearings, lubricate slides, change oil in gearboxes, fill auto greasers, replace filters, etc.) to prevent breakdowns.
2. Perform job safely everyday by knowing and following current government safety regulations, safety policies and manufacturers' recommendations.
3. Ability to test and understand basic electrical equipment, hydraulic equipment and pneumatic apparatus.
4. Review safety/maintenance checklists completed by machine operators and report to management all safety and maintenance requests promptly.
5. Perform interior and exterior preventive maintenance and repairs to on-site buildings as directed.
6. Repair hand tools (power tools, saws, welders, cutting torches, multi-meters) or recommend replacement if requires excessive maintenance.
7. Provide assistance to other maintenance mechanics when dismantling, replacing defective parts a
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.