Do you have experience working with machines? Are you looking for a new position that will allow you to develop your skills and grow? Do you do your best work when you are hands-on? We are currently hiring machine operators in Santa Ana. Full Time Temp to Hire opportunity 12 hours a day 6 days a week!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes boards through Copper Plating, in a complete and timely manner in accordance with production traveler and work instructions to ensure that all process are maintained in accordance with ISO procedures.
- Performance of Dumps and remakes of the chemistries per PM schedule. Maintains and cleans all department equipment.
- Ensure that each job is accompanied by a traveler and that all previous steps are signed off.
- Duties include start-up, operation, preventive maintenance, and quality according to work instructions.
- Follow safety guidelines.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 20 hrs of overtime per week
- Machine operation
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.