Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? We are looking for an Assembler to perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly. You can expect weekly pay, employee perks, and full benefits in this role. Read on for more details about the responsibilities.
- Pick and set up designated assembly runs per the assembly schedule.
- Maintain productivity goal as designated by management.
- Accurately place material into appropriate kits and palletize completed kits.
- Move materials in and about work area.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area keeping a constant watch for any safety issues.
- Assist in all areas of the department on the packing, box making, and product release as needed.
- Demonstrate flexibility to respond effectively and positively in a rapidly changing warehouse environment.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.