We are currently seeking general warehouse workers for a medium-sized distribution center in City of Industry, CA! This position is temporary to hire and is for first shift. The hiring company is seeking self-starters who have preferably worked in a warehouse environment and have some experience order picking and loading. The ideal candidate should feel comfortable with standing for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 50 lbs. If you are looking for a stable company and enjoy physical work, we encourage you to apply!
- Using pick sheet to track down product in warehouse and place on pallet jack
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Assisting with packing product and taping boxes
- Sweeping aisles and maintaining an organi
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Lifting (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Order Picking (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Pallet Jack Operation
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.