We are looking for an individual with attention to detail who is self driven to join our team. Management of Quality, food Safety, and Sanitation teams to ensure that review of production documentation & verification of Quality Control Points, Preventive Controls, and Critical Control Points is achieved; This individual is part of the team that ensures the systems are in place to drive a food safety and quality culture, and produce a product that meets all required standards.
This role is located in the Merrimack Valley. Its a Direct Hire role. Salary will be based on experince.
If you are interested in this role please call Kelley at 978-225-3319 or email your resume to email@example.com
This role is responsible for the overall maintenance of all programs related to food safety & quality assurance including development, training, implementation, and monitoring. This job is divided into three main sections.
1) System Management – maintain and improve quality and food safety standards by analyzing & trending the results of product, plant, regulatory compliance and third-party audits by collaborating with other members of management to study and improve processes.
2) Continues improvement – Provide analysis and insight to strategic planning, create action plans and implement quality and food safety standards to resolve identified areas of improvement.
3) Team Mentor-ship and Guidance – work closely with team members and direct reports to develop company directives that meet food safety and quality initiatives, regulatory requirements, and company policy.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Quality Assurance
- food facilty
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.