Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major ___Transportation___ company is looking for customer service representatives to join the Customer Care team. The Customer Care Support Specialist will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues. Keep track of all drivers and their hours.
Talent will be responsible for the dispatching od trucks to and from AWG.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- logistics (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is preferred)
- communication skills (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.