Looking for people motivated to turn their hard work into money with a steady schedule and weekly paycheck.
We are seeking reliable warehouse associates available to start work in the Carlisle Area. Compensation starts at $15.50 per hour. Come be part of the RANDSTAD TEAM...Top notch quality with competitive pay!
Responsibilities:In this role, you will load and unload bulk materials. You should be in good physical condition, suited for repetitive lifting and most work day hours on your feet in a fast-paced environment. You will move materials within a warehouse or to and from transportation vehicles. In addition, you may pack and unpack items for shipment. You will perform a variety of tasks related to the shipment of products.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
• Load and unload material • Ensure packaging, routing and systems work is completed quickly and accurately • Complete tasks by following established procedures • Ensure all work is performed in a safe manner • Participate in stand-up activities with cross-functional teams
• Support operations by moving materials and inventory throughout the facility • Construct packaging boxes and pick merchandise • Verify orders, label products and utilize a handheld scanner
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 45lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Material Handling
- Moving Material
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.