Would you like to be a part of a team using state-of-the-art machinery to set the industry standard for innovation, efficiency, and competitiveness? We are looking for Electricians to add to our team. You will enable a local non-woven facility to produce products on-time and to the customer’s requirement.
Repairing and maintaining electrical systems
- Troubleshoot Problems with Electrical Equipment
- Ability to learn and continue training on ABB drives, automation direct drives and HMI’s
- Ability to go-online and describe the functions of relay logic
- Understanding of safety circuits and panel display of safety conditions
- Basic understanding of networking; determine source and status of communication cables
- Basic understanding of sensor applications and troubleshooting.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- Electrical (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.