Do you have experience working with machines, in packing or both? Are you looking for a new position that will allow you to develop your skills and grow? Do you do your best work when you are hands-on? We are currently hiring Experience machine operation in a local Medley, FL company/manufacturer.
- Math Skills: Good math skills will help machine operators understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and built correctly.
- Problem Solving Skills: Machine operators will need to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors.
- Attention to Detail: Machine operators will work with precision equipment. Being off by millimeters could be a critical error. Keen attention to detail is required.
- Mechanical and Technical Skills: Some machines are controlled by computers and operators will need to work with CAD/CAM technology. Others are highly mechanical and operators will need to know and why they work.
- Stamina: Machine operators often work long hours doing repetitive movements.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Math and Calculation
- Press Operation
- Moving Material
- PPE enviroment
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.