Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
You’ll be doing everything from navigating computer-based work instructions to install parts and hardware using hand tools and fixtures in a Lean manufacturing clean-room environment, to serving as the primary trainer for other assemblers for specific job functions, troubleshooting specific issues up to management, and even mentor and coach Individual Contributors on specific job skills (DOE).
Here at LAM, we work 12-plus hour shifts in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment. Provide flexibility and responsiveness for changing priorities including but not limited to rework over time, and potential limited travel to other LAM/customer facilities and finally, being willing to grow and learn in a team-oriented environment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
While at Lam Research, you will:
- Navigate computer-based work instructions to install parts and hardware using hand tools and fixtures if needed; on wafer fabrication equipment (WFE) in a Lean manufacturing clean-room environment.
- May serve as a primary trainer for other assemblers on specific job functions.
- Demonstrated ability to work on all multiple product lines.
- Effectively escalates issues and assists Leads, Supervisors, and Engineers with troubleshooting issues.
- Able to mentor and coach Individual Contributors on specific job skills.
- Able to anticipate and identify production issues, working with stakeholders to resolve them.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Hand Tools
- Mechanical Assembling
- Blueprint Reading
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Electronic Assembling
- Electronic Maintenance
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.