Randstad is currently seeking Maintenance Technicians for a pharmaceutical manufacturer in the St. Petersburg area. We are seeking candidates who have 3+ years with industrial preventative maintenance with a manufacturing background.
This is a direct hire/permanent opportunity working in a climate controlled environment!!
This company offers a robust benefits package that is in effect after 30 days employment!
They even offer quarterly bonuses to ALL employees!
We have this position available on both 2nd and 3rd shift.
2nd shift - 1:30 pm - 9:30 pm
3rd shift - 9:30 pm – 5:30 am
St. Petersburg, Florida
If you are interested in this position please apply online and attach your resume asap. Please also email Alysse.Wiegold@randstadusa.com for immeadite consideration with your resume.
Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make necessary repairs and adjustments to machines and systems to ensure highest possible quality while maintaining lowest reject rate possible.
- Follow engineering department guidelines and procedures.
- Perform changeovers and setups on Automatic Inspection Systems and make minor adjustments as necessary.
- Have complete understanding of blanking/forming operation and be able to setup, maintain and repair a variety of press related machinery.
- Train new mechanics on machine repair, setup and related plant procedures.
- Perform preventative maintenance as required and on schedule.
- Complete necessary production records and requisitions for materials and supplies.
- Interface with Supervisor and Purchasing/Receiving Coordinator with spare parts/material concerns.
- Utilize all available instrumentation for measuring formed/assembled parts.
- Develop, fabricate and install minor hardware on production systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- preventative maintenance (3 years of experience is required)
- Machine Maintenance (3 years of experience is required)
- Industrial Maintenance (3 years of experience is required)
- drill press
- band saw
- Hand Tools
- Blueprint Reading
- hydraulic press
- lock out/tag out
- Programmable Logic Controls
- conveyor maintenance
- automatic inspection systems
- electrical maintenance
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9:30 PM - 5:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.