Are you a reliable individual that thrives in a fast paced environment? We are looking for hard working people to join our growing team today! We'll supply you with an incredible team environment and upbeat culture in return for your hard work. I have the perfect opportunity for you to work with talented and smart individuals in the manufacturing industry.
Pick orders while using first in first out (FIFO) methods to fulfill customer orders. You will operate a forklift, handle product, verify cases picked to match Bill of Lading, and communicate all issues to management for improvements.
FOOD SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ship product free of contamination
- Follow all Security and GMP policies
- Report any suspicious activities anywhere in or around the plant
- Inspect work area for any possible product contamination issues on a continuous basis
- Report any leaking or spilled product immediately
- Inspect all incoming and outgoing loads for signs of product contamination
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 6 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Moving Material
- Material Handling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 PM - 5 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.