Do you have experience in plastic/injection molding maintenance? I would like to talk with you. The client is in need a production oriented hands on molder/process engineer, with supervisory experience to work with our plant engineer and production manager, and to take control of and continue the training of our molding department personnel. The successful candidate will understand decoupled or "scientific molding", be a team builder and player have excellent communication skills and leadership abilities to tackle issues. He/she/it will have no problems taking direction from and coordinating between engineering and production requirements. This is not an 8 hour job, rather it's a salaried position.
- Installs and rearranges complex equipment. - Diagnoses complex equipment failures in a timely manner. - Dismantles repairs and reassembles complex equipment. - Performs work in mechanical skills areas such as fabrication, assembly, welding, burning, cutting and pipefitting. - Performs electrical work such as removing and replacing motors, fuses, cables, installing conduit and pulling wire. - Safely and effectively use shop equipment drills, presses, grinders, mills. - Complete routine preventative maintenance tasks. - Generate purchase requisitions for necessary purchases. - Cleans and maintains a safe clean work area. - Operates production equipment to check for quality maintenance as required.
- Work additional time on a daily or weekly basis if necessary - Able to perform in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment - Must possess the ability to communicate, motivate, participate and train team members, to promote growth and quality in a team-oriented environment
- Industrial, Electrical knowledge - Mechanical aptitude and ability - Excellent troubleshooting skills in the areas of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic - Direct maintenance experience with all types of injection molding and related equipment - Must be flexible to accomplish the necessary tasks. Must be available to work any shift assigned, or as required to meet production demands - High school diploma or equivalent preferred - 3-5 years production manufacturing experience is desirable. However, on-the-job training is provided for any prospective employee who feels they have the mechanical aptitude for the job. - Experience with Husky equipment a plus - Having both Spanish and English capabilities is an advantage
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.