Do you thrive in a warehouse environment that offers career advancement? Are you skilled at working in a fast paced environment?
We are hiring production associates for a construction product company with a wide array of innovative products.
We have multiple job opportunities at this location!
- Operate machinery used in the production process following company safety guidelines and policies.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards; observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Verify counts on finished products to determine if product orders are complete; mark or tag identification on parts; load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Assist helpers performing duties of lesser skill by delegating job tasks, giving time constraints to all work procedures thru out the manufacturing processes, and cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Record information such as the number of products tested, production readings, and dates and times of product production.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Math and Calculation
- Moving Material
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.