Our office is currently seeking experienced cabinet assemblers for the Eatonton, GA area. This is a Monday-Friday, 1st shift opportunity.You must have a good work history. You MUST have previous expereince in the cabinet industry! If you have reliable transportation and are looking for a temp-to-perm opportunity, please apply and attach your resume today!!!
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with other employees in the manufacturing plant.
- Must be able to set up and/or have a working knowledge of all machinery within the cell.
- Working knowledge of product flow.
- Self motivated and quality driven.
- Ability to maintain a good attendance record.
- Ability to operate in a safe manner and follow all safety rules.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment..
- Able to follow instructions and guidelines as they pertain to work duties.
- Knowledge and/or experience with millwork fabrication and techniques.
- Good organizational skills.
- Show an ability to overcome obstacles and adapt to modifications.
- Knowledge of kitchen cabinets.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 45lbs
- proven track of attendance record
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging (2 years of experience is required)
- cabinet assembler (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.