We know things can be crazy right now, and these might be tough times for everyone. However we are here to assist, and are looking to bring on responsible and hardworking individuals to become part of the team. We are in search of individuals who have some experience working in a warehouse and that are looking for that fast-paced environment. Are you tired of standing around all-day working the same spot, well if so this is the spot for you as you will be moving all day! Apply now as these spots won't be open for long!
- Pick orders accurately, based off of picklist
- Load/unload containers
- Accurately separate cases and placing them on pallets for all inbound freight.
- Ensure all products go into the assigned box, and cold foods go into thermal bags.
- Break down boxes and move inventory in the warehouse.
- Weigh Items and pack correctly.
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 1 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Order Fulfillment
- Order Pulling
- Order Picking
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.