Randstad has teamed up with national distributor of effervescent and non-effervescent compressible tablets for retailers. We are looking for a highly skilled Maintenance Mechanic to join our team on 2nd shift. The company offers top of line medical, dental, and 401K. They offer competitive pay, work life balance and offers opportunity for growth.
If you are interested in hearing more about this organization and position, please call Ross Skowronek at 763.221.1614 or email him at ross.skowronek@randstadusa,com.
Shift: 4pm-2am Mon-Thurs rate of Pay; $25-$27 DOQ
- Familiarity with installation and general repair and operation of production equipment and support systems (i.e., electrical, air, water, HVAC). - Requires a general knowledge of GMPs, preventive maintenance documentation and PLC technology. - Ability to read & decipher machine drawings and electrical (schematics). - Problem solving high speed equipment to ensure production line runs efficiently. - Demonstrate an aptitude to learn new equipment. - Ability to troubleshoot electrical/pneumatic/mechanical issues. - Understand PLC controller systems. - Ability to fabricate parts. - Ability to Weld, Mill, and use the Lathe.
Call to Action:
If you are interested in this position: - Call Ross at 763.221.1614 - Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume - Apply at www.randstadusa.com
- Repair and maintain manufacturing equipment on a daily basis.
- Diagnose problems and identify long term solutions to increase overall equipment effectiveness.
- Properly installs equipment ensuring that necessary safety standards are adhered to.
- Documents maintenance or installation work performed for submission to MPulse.
- Fabricates parts for all production equipment as needed.
- Ensures that machinery is set up and ready to run in accordance with production schedules.
- Provides an accurate record of the installation of equipment.
- Keeps department work stations and storage areas orderly and as clean as possible.
- Assist in the completion & revisions of Preventive Maintenance tasks and documentation required in the Maintenance Dept.
- Maintains maintenance stock supplies & reorders as required.
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.