Work at a world known beverage/food distribution center. This is a temp to hire position that provides ample opportunity for career progression with an industry leader. Must have at least 1 year of experience operating a slip sheet forklift, I want to talk to you.
The right candidate must have the ability to load and unload dry food products with a slip sheet lift, with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, leadership skills and enjoys a fast paced environment.
- Must be familiar with RF scanner
- Must be available to work overtime
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow instructions and follow through with assigned tasks
- Ability to communicate procedures and instruct others in a clear and precise manner
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Background check in accordance with Federal/Local guidelines
- Drug screening
Hours & Benefits
- Full time 40/hrs. week
- Position requires availability to work overtime hours
- 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision is also offered
Manages pick ticket orders. Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements. Ensures that orders are accurate. Stages items correctly for delivery.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Order Fulfillment
- Order Pulling
- Order Picking
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 11 PM - 7:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.