Randstad has partnered with a medium sized aerospace company located in Milwaukee, WI. We are looking for a few highly skilled CNC machinist to join an already experienced team. The company offers excellent benefits, competitive pay, 401K match, great PTO options and more.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, reach out to Ross Skowronek at 763.221.1614 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shift: 1st shift 7am-3:30pm Mon-Fri Rate of Pay: $24-$31 DOQ
- High School Diploma (required) - Experience producing tight tolerance parts in both production and prototype environments - 3+ years of experience working in ISO or AS workplaces
Call to Action:
If you are interested in this position: - Call Ross at 763.221.1614 -Email email@example.com with a resume - Apply at www.randstadusa.com
- Efficiently use machine tools and time to make quality parts Using Mastercam, create clear, logical programs on moderate to high complexity parts, with documentation for others to follow.
- Create and apply new and complex work holding and fixtures
- Setup new and repeating high complexity parts
- Maintain a rolling 12 week average setup & run time efficiency of 75% or higher
- Must be able to achieve tolerances of +/-.0002" using best machining practices
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.