Randsatd is working with one of the largest Machine/Manufacturing Corporations in West Boylston to find a very thoural Quality Inspector to join their manufacturing division.
We are looking for someone that is knowledgeable in quality and measuring.
If you feel that you meet the listed requirements please click to Apply Now!!
If you have any question please feel free to call LaClea at 508-634-1388
- Develop and conduct a variety of tests on materials
- Ensure that all of the quality check procedures put in place by the company are followed during every production phase
- Create comprehensive documentation for quality issues and note the corrective actions.
- Educate production team on quality control issues and work with departmental managers to improve overall company safety and product quality.
- Create process checklists and coordinate quality inspections with departmental managers
- Must have previous experience using tools such as micrometers, bore gages, length rods, scales, dial calipers, profilometers, dial indicators, height gages, vineers, thread wires.
- FARO/CMM experience would be helpful as well.
- Must be able to read/interpret blue prints and geometric tolerancing.
- use of mechanical measurement devices
- Product Inspection
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.