This position is for a large food production facility in Scottsville, KY and we are looking for reliable people to work 12 hour shifts.- It's simple, fun work in a safe, clean environment. At a work station, you'll safely and efficiently work with food production operating systems, ensuring that they're running correctly and that food safety and quality standards are maintained.
- Follow all company Safety Rules and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Produce high quality products in a safe and healthful manner.
- Assigned shift attendance is required.
- To work in all areas of production and packaging, as assigned, which includes being in close proximity to and crossing platforms over machinery.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Assist fellow employees as needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Line Work
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 PM - 6:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.