We are currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for a direct hire opportunity with a Thermoplastic manufactuer in City of Industry, CA. The hiring company is looking for candidates who are motivated and value company culture. Candidates should have experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems and have a solid base of electrical experience. If you meet the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply!
- Install, maintain and repair piping systems.
- Perform equipment PMs and complete work order documentation.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment including pumps, motors, compressors, conveyors, blowers, dust collectors, fans, filters, heat exchangers, tanks, valves, gearboxes, extruders and other production equipment
- Have general knowledge of boiler room/facilities equipment such as boilers, pumps, de-aerator, control room, air compressors, chiller, dryers, pneumatic controls, valves & HVAC
- Service, replace and repair hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical devices.
- Operate maintenance shop equipment.
- Read & interpret documentation such as drawings, manuals and technical bulletins.
- Use electrical tester to safely check power, fuses, breakers and switches.
- Operate a forklift, scissor lift and jenny boom.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Mechanical Maintenance (2 years of experience is required)
- Electronic Maintenance
- Blueprints (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Electrical (2 years of experience is required)
- General Maintenance
- Welding (1 year of experience is required)
- PLC (1 year of experience is preferred)
- AC/DC Drives (1 year of experience is required)
- Fabrication (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.