Randstad is looking for an Assembler/Material Handler for the West Warwick area. The position is for the 1st shift 6:00AM - 2:30PM, Monday through Friday. There is opportunity for personal growth and career advancement for anyone that wants to be part of a successful team.
This is a Temporary to Hire Position! Hours: 6:00AM - 2:30PM Monday through Friday; Overtime Available
Pay Rate: $13.80 per hour
Randstad offers the best benefits in the staffing industry: - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance available - Hospital Indemnity insurance - 401k access after 6 months of employment - Electronic pay option
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, rivets, or other fasteners as required.
- Sets up area by stocking parts bins and parts shelves with parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled using summarized bills of material.
- Performs inspection to assure paint and cylinder meets quality standards, the cylinder does not leak, and to assure all parts are installed and installed correctly.
- Assures deficiencies are corrected as needed.
- Completes and forwards required paperwork.
- Moves completed cylinder to the end of the assembly line.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read assembly drawings
- Ability to frequently bend and stoop
- Must be able to stand for extended period of time and exert moderate physical effort with a maximum lifting requirement of up to 50 pounds
- Must be physically able to access all areas of the plant and grounds
- Required OSHA safety training
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Line Work
- Parts Assembling
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.