Randstad has immediate openings at the largest medical distribution company in Swedesboro, NJ!!
This position is a permanent temp to hire Picker opportunity on night shift!
$14.50/hr and increase rate once hired - Hours are 8pm to finish (generally 5:00 am) - OVERTIME AVAILABLE
Working days - Sunday to Thursday
Once hired, benefits and PTO are offered on day 1 of employment!
23 days PTO and 401k
In this role you will be stocking, picking, packing and shipping pharmaceutical products.
Great environment, permanent opportunity and great benefits!!
- Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product.
- This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc.
- Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 9 hours at one time
- working up to 3 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Order Picking
- Order Filling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 PM - 5 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.