The Assembler/Packers will be responsible for assembling and packaging product based on individual order. Will assist in the stacking,and checking of quality; ensuring production expectations are met in an accurate and timely manner. Our client in the Broward County, FL, is fast-paced and team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take your manufacturing career to the next level.
Shift: 4pm -12am or 6pm to 1am
- Labelling, picking, and packing merchandize.
- Have a t least 1 year of manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to work standing for long periods of times.
- Must be able to work with fragile material.
- This is a fast pace environment.
- Must be able to stand for long period of times.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 40 hrs of overtime per week
- Line Work
- picking and packing
- Manual Dexterity
- Detail Oriented
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4 PM - 1 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.