Do you enjoy hands on work and have an eye for detail? We are looking for a 2nd shift Machine Operator/Assembler to work in a manufacturing facility located in Canton. The shift is Monday - Thursday, 3pm-1:30am, and the pay rate is $15.19 per hour. This is a great opportunity to develop new skills and gain additional experience in a manufacturing environment. If you have manual assembly or machine operation experience, this could be the next job for you!
Give us a call at 678-319-0603 to set up an interview!
*All candidates must pass a background check and drug screen. The position requires steel toed shoes.
Set-up and operate balancing equipment in the manufacture of blower wheels.
1. Work from blueprints, customer specifications, production schedules, written and verbal instructions.
2. Set-up electronic balancing machines by entering operator and item numbers.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- Assembly (1 year of experience is required)
- Production (1 year of experience is required)
- Inspection (1 year of experience is required)
- Quality Control
- Manufacturing (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3 PM - 1:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.