Huge opportunity for growth and development as a Forklift Driver at a Distribution Center in Redlands! Work for a well-known clothing and home goods distributor, while we keep you safe! Refer a friend to earn $50 for each referral you make! Apply now, and ask us for details on the $50 referral!
· Your safety is our #1 Priority
- Temperatures taken at entry
- We practice social distancing
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the warehouse
· Growth opportunity
- A new warehouse with room for growth
- These positions are temp to hire full-time positions
· Pay and Benefits
- Earn bonuses and prizes for Perfect Attendance and referrals!
- Weekly pay
- Dental, Medical and 401K available
Employee will be experienced in working with racks.Employee will be using a Cherry picker and/or reach to pull product from the racks.Also will be replenishing product,storing product and pulling orders.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Cherry Picking
- Pallet Jack Operation
- Reach Truck Operation
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5 AM - 1:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.