Would you like to be a part of a team using state-of-the-art machinery to set the industry standard for innovation, efficiency, and competitiveness? We are looking for Blow Mold Machinists to transform a rough product into something complete. You will enable a local warehouse to produce products on-time and to the customer’s requirement.
1) Sets up and operates blow molding machine to mold plastic products according to specifications: Turns valves to start the flow of water and release air pressure to machine. 2) Moves machine controls to set the timing unit and temperature of heating unit and start automatic feed mechanism. 3) Adjusts machine mandrel and aligns mandrel with mold chamber, using wrenches. 4) Starts molding machine that automatically feeds material from mixing unit to mandrel and to mold chamber. 5) Closes chamber to mold product under heat and pressure. 6) Regrinds excess material and unsatisfactory workpiece for reuse, using grinding machine. 7) May weigh completed workpiece to determine accuracy of machine operation.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- blow molding (3 years of experience is required)
- injection molding (2 years of experience is required)
- Molding (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.