Are you looking to join a company that can provide stability and a family like work environment? Do you have at least 2 years experience reading schematics and following drawings? We have the perfect position for you! We are looking for candidates who pay attention to safety precautions, have the ability to maintain focused concentration over a long period of time, and excellent attention to detail.
1) Assemble panel components to ensure functional layout and meet quality standards.
(2) Wire components to produce a functional panel and meet quality standards.
(3) Identify problems related to control panel design, parts and metal fabrication and resolve
with appropriate staff, as early in the manufacturing process as possible.
(4) Physically inspect panel to ensure product quality.
(5) Perform special projects, or other tasks, as may be requested by the Production Manager Assembly:
Create panel layout, assemble and mount components.
Physically move panel and components when needed. Wiring:
Wire and rewire components as needed to correct errors.Testing:
Physically and visually inspect panel.
Assist in panel testing as requested
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Blueprint Reading
- schematics (1 year of experience is required)
- hand tools
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.