Randstad is partnering with a company in Rogers, MN that is a leading manufacturer and distributor of medical devices and supplies! If you are looking for a position within the medical industry at a company that continues to grow this is the position for you!
Shift: 2nd shift Monday - Friday 12:00pm-8:30pm
Pay: $15 - $16/hr Based on Experience
Location: Rogers, MN
For immediate consideration please call 952.229.6996 or text 612.405.0229!
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Operates hand truck, cart, doilies, forklift, order-picker, and walkie to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items for shipment.
- Housekeeping duties including all forms of warehouse cleanup.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Material Handling
- Pallet Jack Operation
- Order Fulfillment
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 12 PM - 8:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.