Our client is seeking a Machine Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control in a food manufacturing facility!
These positions are full-time, benefits eligible positions and the flexibility to work overtime when necessary is required. The ideal candidate must have a great work ethic, mechanical aptitude, basic math and reading skills, ability to complete production paperwork neatly and accurately, ability to read measuring instruments, ability to effectively use digital calipers and micrometer, good communication skills and ability to follow directions and procedures and the ability to troubleshoot machinery.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- machine operation
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 3:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.