A well known industry leader in manufacturing is looking for some experienced welders to work on __1st_ shift.
- Some overtime is required.
- You will be welding metal parts for roll up doors
- Previous welding experience is required
- Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, twist 100% of day, lift up to 50 lbs
Welding Metal Parts for Roll up doors
Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, twist 100% of day
Lift up to 50 lbs
Able to pass drug screen and criminal background check
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.