Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? We are currently looking for General Warehouse Associates to join a growing team in Grand Island. Would you like to be paid weekly? We can do that! And place you in an incredible team environment and an upbeat culture in return for your hard work.
• Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
• Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
• Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
• Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
• Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
• Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
• Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
• Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.