Would you like to get your foot in the door of the warehouse and production industry? Are you a worker who likes to stay busy the entire shift to make the day go by faster? Do you need to be an essential employee to ensure a consistant paycheck? If so, this is the position for you! Randstad is looking for people motivated to turn their hard work into money with a rotating schedule and weekly paycheck.
• Open up customer returned soil bags, discard plastic, thread product out, allowing for visibility. Pre-sort classifications as required.
• The primary soil room operators located on the work platform, float between multiple positions, moving up and down the belt sorting into the appropriate slots, and are responsible for proper sortation (preventing mis-classifieds) •
Move empty carts to appropriate area for cleaning and reuse.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.