We are seeking talented individuals to join our sanitation team to help maintain a clean and safe environment, provide the healthiest food choice possible, and make a difference. We are proud of the diversity in our employees and welcome everyone to apply to start as soon as this week.
Call, email or apply online today and interview within 24 hours and you can start your new career within a few days!
- Breaks down equipment and dry-cleans area in preparation for washing
- Uses a high-pressure foamer with a chlorinated alkaline cleaner to wash all framework, floor grates, tables, floor drains, conveyor belts, and machines
- Uses a foam cleaner on all equipment as necessary to remove bio-films
- Uses a low-pressure rinse hose to rinse detergent off equipment and apply a sanitizer on all equipment
- Complies with all lock-out/tag-out procedures
- Complies with MSDS Right-to-now chemical training
- Completes janitorial duties as assigned by the supervisor or lead
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 60lbs
- standing for 7 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 10 PM - 6:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.