Do you enjoy hands on work and have an eye for detail? We are looking for Machine Operators to work in an embroidery production facility located in Bremen, GA. This position requires a minimum of 1 year of experience working in an environment where you have worked with commercial sewing machines. This is a great opportunity to develop new skills and gain experience in a manufacturing environment.
Set up machine and thread needles, prepare garment and line up according to specs, monitor quality of items ,
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 7 hours at one time
- Production line
- Ability to read and follow safety precautions
- - Ability to handle multiple tasks and aggressive deadlines - Knowledge of computer components and parts preferred but not required - Demonstrate ability to work in a self-directed, high energy, fast paced environment - Manual dexterity for using light power and hand tools - Able to work in a team environment
- Embroidery (1 year of experience is required)
- Sewing (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.