Excellent floor manufacturing company in Dalton is adding to their 1st Shift and 2nd Shift production teams. If you would like to work for a world reknown company that offers great benefits (once hired full time) and outstanding pay rates, then this could be a position you want to consider. Company is requiring experience in finishing stage of production along with recent lift truck experience. Available positions are on 1st (Monday - Friday / 6:00 am to 2:00 pm) and 2nd (Monday - Friday / 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm) -- there could also be occasional overtime required.
- Will be operating and monitoring Coater machines in the final steps to make flooring.
- Will check monitors and consoles to confirm yards & weight are correct for the order.
- Ensure rollers are working correctly so roll up stays straight & doesn't damage materials.
- Perform utility duties as required on the Coater (cutting, roll up, foam/glue, etc).
- Will also be required to drive a lift truck to move finished rolls to appropriate staging area.
- Candidates must have entry computer skills so able to document order updates.
- Candidates required to meet Randstad Lift Truck requirements (6 months lift truck experiencce in past 18 months).
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Basic Computer Skills
- Press Operation
- lift truck (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.