Do you enjoy hands on work and have an eye for detail? We are looking for experienced soldering assemblers to work in a telecommunications manufacturing company located in Largo, FL. You will enable a local manufacturing company to produce products on-time and to the customer’s requirement. This company is in a growth mode and needs well qualified talent to assist in that growth!
1st Shift- 7:00am - 4:00pm Monday-Friday
$13.00-$15.00/Hour --Largo, FL
Requiring 1 year circuit board soldering experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online asap and attach your resume! Please also email Alysse.Wiegold@randstadusa.com for immediate consideration.
Looking forward to speaking with you regarding this opportunity!
Responsibilities Summary of Essential Job Functions
Must be familiar with Workmanship Standard IPC-A-610C from both an inspection standpoint and possess skills to produce output consistent with IPC Class 2 workmanship.
- Locates assembly drawings and prints history records for inspection aids
- Completes Stock Transaction paperwork
- Visually inspects products using knowledge of workmanship standard, work instructions, drawings, PPK’s, and Routings
- Performs basic repairs of solder related manufacturing defects
- May install other parts such as press fit connectors, front panels, heat sinks, etc.
- Use computer programs to collect data about work performed.
- Completes required logs and associated forms.
- Completes other duties as requested by the Manufacturing Manager
- Math and Calculation
- Soldering (1 year of experience is required)
- Circuit Board Assembling (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.