We are looking for a detail orientated and highly organized site coordinator.
Schedule - Monday-Friday 7a-3:30p
--Pay: $18 per hour
In this role you will ensure our contingent workers on shift are set up for success. You will greet our talent upon arrival and departure, ensure everyone uses the time clocks appropriately, familiarize new hires with their working environment and safe working expectations, be a positive role model to coach expected behaviors and improve productivity.
We offer weekly pay, competitive wages, MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION benefit choices, wellness benefits, engagement activities and an onsite management team.
- Appearance Policy:
- Comfortable clothing
- No tank tops - bare midriffs
- No Shorts
- Close-toe shoes
-Be a positive contributor on our team
- Maintain floor presence throughout the shift ensuring work areas are clean, safe, staffed and stocked appropriately to maximize productivity
- Communicate with leads, supervisors or managers any work shortage in assigned areas
- Move employees as required to maintain peak workflow
- Attend start up meeting to obtain daily goals
- Verify headcount and communicate any needs to management
- Review daily productivity reports and coach talent performing below expected standards
- Conduct site tours and new hire orientations
- Data entry in time clock software and Randstad data system
- Recruiting, on a as needed basis
- Provide daily feedback to management
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working weekends
- Working Independently
- Supervising (1 year of experience is required)
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.