Looking for motivated, safety-forward people to work a 3-week project as a Production Helper and turn their hard work into money! We're looking for a teamwork-focused individual that can assist a production crew as needed. Safety is a key component of the client's mission, as well as the ability to work weekends and overtime as needed.
Helper duties to include:
• Work in a safe manner. Commitment to Behavioral Based Safety
• Uses hand tools, utility knives, staple guns, and more
• Assist production crew as needed
• Keep plant and work area in a clean and orderly condition and notify supervisor concerning the need for repairs.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.