Make a differerence while making a pay check! We are looking for assemblers to help assemble meals for victims of the Covid 19 pandemic!
- Primary job duties are performed by hand (Portioning ingredients) - grasping, folding, scooping, pressing, lifting
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (food safety) guidelines and hygiene practices
- Operate all equipment in a safe and timely manner (our process is primarily manual with machine-assistance)
- Inspect product at all stages to ensure customer requirements are met
- Participate in equipment and area cleaning in a safe and timely manner
- Participate in operator-based machine maintenance and care
- Participate in training programs
The individual in this role will be responsible for assembling frozen meal components as directed by Supervisors, including but not limited to boxing meals, checking quality, and more.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Line Work
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.