$12-$12.50 depending on experience 2nd and 3rd shifts available!
Are you a reliable, hard working warehouse professional looking for a new position with opportunity to grow? Randstad is currently seeking experienced warehouse workers for several open distribution positions in the Windsor, CT area!
If you have experience in the following warehouse positions we may be able to start you in one of these available roles ASAP!!
-Picker/Packer -Shipping -Receiving -Sorting -Material Handling
Current openings are available on 2nd and 3rd shifts, overtime may be required!
Responsibilities may include:
*Manages pick ticket orders *Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements *Ensures that orders are accurate *Stages items correctly for delivery *Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed *Oversees stock replenishment *Shrink wraps products to pallets *Loads delivery vehicles *Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately *Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
*Entry level candidates accepted! MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION!
If you are interested in this opportunity please text Katrina at 860-719-6489 or email email@example.com the following
Full Name, shift preference, 'Warehouse'
- Collecting merchandise from the distribution center and safely transporting materials to the shipping bay
- Receiving and documenting merchandise for delivery or return
- Keeping an inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting the warehouse
- Identifying any missing, lost or damaged materials and immediately notify the supervisor
- Ensuring that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping
- Managing all merchandise with appropriate care
- Assisting with training of newly employed workers
- Scanning labels to ensure products are shipped to the right destination
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4 PM - 2 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.