Are you looking for a company that values your hard work and dedication? Randstad is hiring for Mastronardi Produce in Jonestown, PA. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company who loves to recognize their employees.
This is a full time position. We work an alternating 3 day/4 day alternating work week, which is equivalent to working approximately 15 days per month! 1st shift hours are 6am-6pm with overtime until 6pm if needed ($17.00/hr)
- Work on production lines to sort incoming raw product: peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers; ensuring that all product meets the required specifications for our customers.
- Label and pack product
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Must be able to work in our refrigerated warehouse with 50° F controlled zones
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.